Boy Aged 15 Dies after Being Bitten by Snake in Bed

Lakhimpur: A boy aged 15, passed away after being bitten by a black cobra who had slipped under his own mosquito net in Jamalpur village.

Chiko has been sleeping with the different family (4) members inside the mosquito net on Sat., when the snake bit him.

Boy screamed in pain

The boy screamed in pain & different family (4) member woke as many as watch the snake on his own bed.

They managed to bring Chiko out of the bed & taken him to a close by medical ability however he has been announced took passed by this doctor.

Neighbors catch snake

The neighbors thereafter managed to catch the snake with the mosquito net & declared him within the close by forest region.